About Spring House Coworking :
House is seeking a Sales Lead to help lead its sales effort. This is a full-time position and the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all sales leads generated through various mediums, ensuring closure of the same and guide and coach the team to success and to help them achieve their individual targets.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead a team of sales professionals in day to day activity including building tours, sales forecasting, pipeline management to ensure member satisfaction
- Motivate, assist and coach team members, and drive them towards over-achieving their goals
- Develop and implement best practices in the market to maximize lead generation, prospective clientele, pipeline creation and conversion rates across locations
- Outside the box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics, to build a strong sales pipeline
- Collaborate with our design team to provide input on layout, design, and construction of spaces such that they are optimized for members.
- Understand the prospective companies’ business needs, develop proposals and accurately formulate Spring House’s value proposition to get 100 percent conversion
- Maintain complete understanding of Spring House offerings while staying current in understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends.
- Maintains sales by keeping current with building occupancies, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Relationship building and fostering
Skills & Qualifications:
- About 4 years of sales experience, and 2+ years of sales management experience, with a history of overachieving targets
- Graduate from a top tier college in Sales & Marketing, Hospitality or other related degrees
- Strong experience in B2B & B2C sales across product & real estate
- Proven success leading a Sales team and consultative sales success in establishing effective relationships with key decision-makers
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce reporting and highly focused on numbers and process
- Experience of working in a high-growth, fast pace environment. Startup experience will be a plus
- Strong executive presence – experience and comfort level working with C-level and executives